Winter CSA: November 2019 - April 2020Shareholders receive a package of meat each month
Our CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) is a program where customers sign up to receive a “box” of our products once a month for a 6 month period.
The following packages include a variety of products that will be carefully rotated from month to month.
CSA members will receive their box of products once every month for the six month period of membership.
10 lb Beef CSA
- 3 Steaks (NY Strip, Sirloin, Skirt, or Flat Iron)
- 5 lbs. of Ground Beef
- 2-3 lbs. of Beef Cuts (May include a Roast, Brisket, Minute Steak, Stew Beef, Fajita Beef, Sirloin Kabobs, etc.
- Price: $513 in advance or may be purchased on our website under Packages for $95 monthly.
Current CSA Pick-up Options & Schedule
For detailed information about each pick-up location, just click on the addresses below.
Tennessee Grass Fed Farm Store, 335 Williams Rd., Clarksville, TN
Pleasant View Mill, 2605 Church St., Pleasant View, TN.
- CSA’s can be picked up at your convenience during normal business hours which are 7:00 AM until 5:00PM, Monday through Friday and from 7:30 AM until 3:00 PM on Saturdays. (The Pleasant View Mill is closed on Sundays.)
Simply Pure Sweets 118 N Walnut St Murfreesboro, TN
Montgomery County Farmers Co-op, 1801 Wilma Rudolph Blvd., Clarksville, TN.
- You can pick up your order at the Co-op anytime at your convenience during normal business hours which are 7:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday and from 7:00am to 12:00pm on Saturday. (The co-op is closed on Sundays.)
Sango Pharmacy 2622 Madison St, Clarksville, TN
Nashville Farmers Market, 900 Rosa L Parks Blvd, Nashville, TN.
Zone Conditioning, 2728 N Mt Juliet Rd, Mt Juliet, TN.
- CSAs can be picked up at your convenience on Thursdays from 4:00pm to 6:00pm and Saturdays from 8:00am to 10:00am.
Hendersonville Produce, 760 E Main St #1, Hendersonville, TN.
- CSA’s can be picked up at your convenience during normal business hours which are 7:00am until 7:00pm, Monday through Friday and from 9:00am until 7:00pm on Saturdays. (Hendersonville Produce is closed on Sundays)
For further information, contact us at 615-347-5454 or email@example.com
Click here to download our 2019 Winter CSA Informational Handout and Sign-up Form.
There are several ways to sign up:
- Print out and fill in the above form to Tennessee Grass Fed, 335 Williams Rd., Clarksville, TN 37043
- Scan and email the above form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the office (615-347-5454)
- Come by the farm (335 Williams Rd., Clarksville, TN 37043)
- Come see us at the Nashville Farmers Market every Saturday!