Marrow bones are chock full of vitamins and minerals that add rich flavor to any recipe or beef stock.
This summer stay cool by using your broth in classic summertime recipes!
- Use broth rather than water in potato or pasta salad
- Use broth in homemade salad dressings
- Make ice cubes of broth to be used in fruit smoothies
Benefits of bone broth:
- Strengthens bones – increases the absorption and utilization of calcium
- Improves Digestion – neutralizes intestinal poisoning, detoxifies body
- Strengthen Immune System – good source of amino acids
- Collagen in bone broth gives skin, hair, and nails a boost!