MEDITERRANEAN BEEF WITH MIXED OLIVES AND FETA
- Total Recipe Time: LOW 6 to 8 hours
- Makes 4 to 6 servings
- Place beef, tomatoes and olives in 3-1/2 to 5-1/2-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours or until beef is fork-tender. (No stirring is necessary during cooking.) Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve over rice, as desired. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Test Kitchen Tips
- For more Mediterranean flavor, add grated lemon peel to the cooked basmati rice.
- 2 pounds beef Stew Meat, cut into 1/2 to 3/4-inch pieces. You can find our wonderful stew beef here.
- 2 cans (14-1/2 to 15 ounces each) chili-seasoned diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup assorted olives, pitted, cut in half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cooked basmati rice
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Recipe/photo/information courtesy of The Beef Checkoff www.BeefItsWhatsForDinner.com