Tennessee Grass Fed
- Feeding cattle a diet of grazed grass requires much less fossil fuel and impacts the environment in a positive manner. Our cattle eat grass and naturally fertilize the land to grow more grass, never adding extra carbon to the atmosphere.
- Sustainable management intensive grazing, practiced on our farm, helps keep cattle, air, land, and water healthy and can lower our carbon footprint.
Our Grass Fed and Finished Beef
- No antibiotics or hormones are ever used in producing any of our animals.
- Our beef is lower in both fat and calories than conventional beef as well as being higher in Omega-3 fatty acids essential for enhancing heart health.
- Our cattle spend their entire lives in a pasture, in a stress-free environment, grazing in the kind of communal groups they prefer. They are never given hormones to enhance their growth nor is grain ever a part of our grass fed and finished beef’s diet.
- Our beef is dry-aged to intensify its flavor and tenderness. You will notice the difference from your very first bite.
- On the farm we raise a breed of cow known as angus gelbvieh cross
Our Pastured Pork
- We carry pasture raised heritage breed pork. Pastured pork gets the benefits of fresh air, sunshine, and grass! They are given free range of pasture and supplemented with fresh vegetables and just enough grain to supply the needed protein for growth. NO meat by-products, NO antibiotics, NO steroids, NO medicated feeds are ever used.
Our Pastured Poultry
- All of our poultry eats an all-natural varied diet. No hormones or antibiotics are ever used with our poultry. Their diet consists of whatever they find in the ground as well as a non-gmo feed.